Summerlea is a premier private golf club:
Come and enjoy our "Member for a Day" experience.
* NEW * Reserve your tee time here on our website!
Please read our important Conditions before reserving :
(Please note Conditions may change without prior notice.)
PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
ARRIVAL AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As required by Quebec health directives and in order to protect our employees and yourself:
- Face masks are required in the clubhouse
- Arrive a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes before your tee time
- Please refrain from gathering after your round of golf.
ARE CHANGES OR CANCELS ACCEPTED? YES!
CHANGES: For changes to your reservation that DO NOT change your golf fee, please call 450-455-0921 ext 250 or 241. For changes that DO affect your golf fee, please complete our Reservation Cancellation or Change Form.
CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours in advance by completing our Reservation Cancellation or Change Form. With all information provided and validated, your refund will process in 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Cancellations will not be accepted less than 24 hours from your starting time, Respectfully, NO SHOWS will not be refunded.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Pre-payment of your golf fee is required and must be handled through our online payment system.
- Electric carts can be reserved and paid through our reservation system. The cost shown is PER GOLFER (not per cart). Our carts have dividers, for physical distancing. We have paved cart paths throughout our course and the 90º rule should be applied to keep our facilities in top shape.
- Hand pull carts and range balls for a quick practice just before your round are included at no extra cost.
- Please arrive at the golf course a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes before your tee time and ensure prompt arrival at the starter’s hut 10 minutes prior to tee off.
- Respectfully, no refund will be given for NO SHOWS.
- The appropriate golf attire is required: Shirts with collars and sleeves (or sleeveless for women), slacks, tailored shorts (or skirts for women), sockettes and golf shoes with soft spikes, caps only facing forward. International rules of etiquette must be observed.
- Your round should be less than 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Please do not bring alcohol onto the property.
Experience SUMMERLEA for yourself!
SUMMERLEA'S DORION COURSE
Located west of Montreal in Vaudreuil-Dorion, the Dorion course at Summerlea is one of the premium golf courses in Quebec. Wonderful sceneries, dramatic valleys and hills, remarkable playing conditions, in a gorgeous natural setting...an unforgettable round of golf awaits you.
Offering a choice of six tee boxes, ranging from 5000+ yards to a championship course of more than 7000 yards, the golf experience will please all calibers. Our diabolic and speedy greens are the cornerstone for the reputation we are so proud of today.
Over the years, Summerlea Golf & Country Club has hosted many international competitions, including two LPGA Championship and a very popular Skins Game in 1996. The club was also the scene for many Canadian major championships, making Summerlea one of the most renowned golf clubs in the country.
Summerlea offers exceptional benefits to our members.
Contact us for information.
email@example.com OR 450-455-0921 ext 202
Summerlea Golf & CC
Phone: (450) 455-0921
Fax: (450) 455-0928
Pro Shop: (450) 455-0920
SUMMERLEA GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
1000, de Lotbinière
Vaudreuil-Dorion (Québec) J7V 0H5